Bring the farmer’s market home with you! A summer fruit board is the perfect pool-side snack and can be modified for whatever fruit you have on hand.
*Serves 8-10 as an appetizer or side dish
- Favorite summer fruits: melons, berries, peaches, nectarines, etc . . .
Honey Lime Yogurt Dip:
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. fresh mint, finely minced
- Cut fruit and arrange on a board or tray.
- Make the Honey Lime Yogurt Dip. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Arrange with fruit.
- For best results, make the dip the night before and let it sit in the fridge to increase the flavors.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.