- (435) 753-7500
- Summer Camps
- Keep your kids active and healthy! Camps held June 3-7, June 17-21, July 15-19, and July 29-August 2. Camps from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Ages 5-12.
- Summer Swim School
- Learn to swim with the best instruction in Cache Valley! Classes begin June 3. Two-week sessions, Monday-Friday, 40-minute classes.
- Tennis Classes and Camps
- Professional tennis instruction from the Valley’s top coaches and players. All ages and ability levels. Camps and Classes begin June 3.
- Tumbling Classes
- Flip and tumble to new heights with classes for all ages and abilities. Classes begin June 3.
- (435) 753-3633 opt. 1
- The Cache Valley School of Ballet offers qualified training in classical ballet to community members of all ages and skill levels. Summer semester (5 weeks) for ages 3 and up. Visit cvcballet.org for complete list of classes.
- Come build phone apps with us this June at USU campus in Logan. We will host four, one-week-long camps (June 10-14 and/or June 17-21, morning and/or afternoon) for 6th-8th grade boys and girls. Camps are three hours long. Early bird registration $35. Seats are limited and fill up quickly.
- (435) 792-4000
- Summer camps at the FUNNEST Place in Town! Our camps are the perfect way to beat the summer doldrums. Your kids will experience activities full of fun and learning. No vegging out in front of the TV — just fun times and happy memories!
- July 15-27 9 a.m.- 1 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Ages 8-13
- $90/participant, $60/additional siblings (includes T-shirt)
- We offer four-week summer courses, a Princess Camp (ages 3 to 8), Ballet Intensive (ages 5 and up), and Technique Intensive (ages 5 and up). Classes available for ages 3 to adult. Registration for summer camps and classes open now! Fall and spring registration open in June. Competition team tryouts in June.
- (435) 752-0026
- Immerse your child in a world of art at CacheART’s Summer Art Camps. Your camper will plunge into creative, hands-on experiences, including ceramics, cooking, drama, dance, music, and more. Space is limited, enroll today!
- (435) 265-6691
- Music Discovery Camp
- June 10-14, 10 a.m., Ages 4-10, $110.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Vocal Camp
- June 18-22, 10 a.m., Ages 6-14, $130.
- June 24-28, 10 a.m. to Noon, Ages 6-14, $130.
- Ukulele Camp
- June 17-21 AND July 8-12 10 a.m., Aloha. Ages 6 and up, $130.
- Save $10 with early registration — no refunds after May 15.
Love to Cook
- Three-day beginning and advanced cooking camps for kids 8 and up. Kids get hands-on experience making real food and having fun in the kitchen. Beginning classes have fun and gain confidence that they CAN cook and bake, and advanced classes focus on specific skills like how to use a knife, the dangers of cross contamination, different types of heat, different ways to cook eggs, how a yeast bread is made, leavened, and baked, and more.
- Call or check luvtocook.com for dates. Register early, classes fill quickly.
- Insanely fun musical theater camps taught by Pickleville Playhouse’s awesome cast members and directors. Throughout the week, we work on musical numbers and scenes that our campers will perform in their awesome end-of-week performance. All campers will receive a Pickleville Workshop T-shirt and one complimentary ticket to Pickleville Playhouse’s The Little Mermaid.
- July 8-12 OR 15-19 (Logan: Ages 8-16)
- July 22-26 (Logan: Ages 6-7)
- July 29-August 2 OR August 5-9 (Bear Lake: Ages 8-16)
Liberty Camp 2019
American Citizenship, History, & Heritage
with Dirk Anderson, 5th grade teacher & Scoutmaster for Boy Scouts of America for over 10 years
A fun-filled, patriotic camp providing instruction and activities for boys and girls ages 11-17
- Build citizenship
- Enjoy the amazing heritage, history, and government of our country
- Form & run a mock city government
- Each day’s break includes an outdoor game & a provided Snack
- Attendance and activities completed at the camp will fulfill all the requirements for the three Eagle-required Citizenship Merit Badges of the Boy Scouts of America (Community, Nation, & World)
- Cost is $75, payable on the first day of camp (cash or Venmo)
Held at Elk Ridge Park Lion’s Building
1190 E. 2500 N. in North Logan
SESSION DATES goes Mon-Thurs (choose one):
June 3-6, 9am-12pm
July 8-11, 9am-12pm
July 29-Aug 1, 9am-12pm
Register at: https://forms.gle/SryFJyCZe1UnZhGi6
Advertise your camps and classes to our audience!
Did you miss your chance to advertise with us in this issue? It’s not too late to share info about your summer camp or class with our Cache Valley audience.
Get in touch with us to learn how you can advertise in our summer issue or on our website and social media!