With a little kick and a whole lot of flavor, this soup simmers all day long, making dinner a breeze! With only 360 calories per serving, you’ll get almost half of your daily fiber (12 grams), and 38 grams of protein.
PREP TIME: 5 MIN | COOK TIME: 6 HR | TOTAL TIME:6 HR, 5 MIN
● 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
● 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
● 1 (15-ounce) can low-sodium black beans
● 1 (15-ounce) can unsalted, diced tomatoes
● 1 (8-ounce) can diced green chilis
● 1 cup frozen corn
● 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
● 3 cloves garlic, minced
● 2 teaspoons cumin
● 1 teaspoon coriander
● 1 teaspoon chili powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
*Top with avocado, cheese, and a dollop of Greek yogurt for a little something extra!
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.