Salmon and a light citrus dressing make this salad perfect for a protein-filled summer meal!
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 10 min
Makes: About 4 servings | Serving Size: 3 cups
- 3 tablespoons Bright Citrus Vinaigrette
- 6 ounces salmon, grilled
- 5 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 1 large, white peach, sliced
- 2 ounces pecans, chopped
Bright Citrus Vinaigrette
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Add all vinaigrette ingredients to a small bowl or cup and blend with an immersion blender using the whip attachment. For the best flavor, use freshly-squeezed lemon and orange juice.
- Add all ingredients for salad in a bowl. Set aside.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large salad bowl and enjoy!
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.