Makes 4 servings | Serving size: 1 salad
Roasted vegetables are one of my favorite things, and this salad is loaded with them! This salad will make you full and keep you satisfied throughout the day!
● 16 cups mixed veggies*
● 1⁄4 cup olive oil
● 2 teaspoons salt
● 1 teaspoon black pepper
● 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
● 12 cups spring mix salad
*Mixed veggie suggestions
● Red onion
● Bell peppers
● Sweet potatoes
● Garlic cloves
● 1⁄4 cup avocado oil (olive oil also works)
● 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
● 8 cloves garlic
● 1 cup basil
● 1 teaspoon paprika
● 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
● 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
● 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
● 1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Dice and chop up your mixed veggies. Try to make them similar sizes, so they bake at the same time.
3. Place veggies in a large bowl, then toss with oil, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
4. Spread the veggies out on 1–2 baking sheets in a single layer, then roast for 30 minutes, or until
vegetables are soft.
5. While the vegetables are cooking, prepare the dressing.
6. Place all the dressing ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
7. To assemble the salad, take 2 cups of spring mix salad, then top with 11⁄3 cups roasted veggies.
8. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of dressing.
9. If meal prepping, store the vegetables and dressing in separate, airtight containers.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! Our expert dietitians develop, create, and taste-test thousands of recipes every year, releasing new creations on the iFit blog each month. Go to blog.iFit.com to check them out!