Need a quick and easy dinner? Try these gourmet sliders! Add some melted herb butter and a quick cook in the oven for a delicious hot sandwich—ready in minutes.
*Makes 12 sliders
- 12 slider buns
- 1 pound deli rare roast beef (You can also use deli turkey.)
- 12 oz. brie cheese
- 1 small package soft herbed cheese, like Boursin Shallot and Chive
- 1 small jar pepper jelly (You can buy this at any local grocery store!)
Poppy Seed Glaze
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dried onion
- 1/2 tsp. stoneground mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Assemble sandwiches: Spread soft cheese on one side of buns, and add roast beef, slices of brie, and a dollop of pepper jelly.
- Place on a cookie sheet, brush with glaze and bake for five to 10 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Make the poppy seed glaze: Melt butter in microwave and add all other ingredients. Brush onto tops of buns before baking.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.