This is a high-fiber breakfast that’s great when you’re on the go. The best part is…no cooking required! It’s the ultimate lazy breakfast. Plus, it’s delicious and good for you. Oats are a wonderful source of B vitamins and soluble fiber.
Makes 1 servings
Serving size: 1 jar
PREP TIME: 6 hr 5 min
COOK TIME: 0 min
TOTAL TIME 6 hr 5 min
- 1⁄2 cup milk (1%)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup old-fashioned oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1⁄2 cup fresh or frozen fruit
- splash of vanilla Mix-ins Choose 1 tablespoon total from the following options: Sunflower seeds Flax seeds Unsweetened coconut Dark chocolate Chopped nuts Lemon or orange zest
- Mix together all ingredients plus the mix-in of your choice. 2. Pour into a sealed container and refrigerate for 6 or more hours.
- Enjoy your no-cook refrigerator oatmeal!
This recipe is contributed by @iFit, inspiring you to live a healthier, fitter life. Follow them for more fitness and healthy eating ideas.