These hot summer days call for refreshing fruit drinks to cool us down! This Raspberry-Mint Limeade recipe only requires five ingredients and is the perfect summer drink to keep you and your kids hydrated.
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/3 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups cold water
- Several sprigs fresh mint
- Wash berries and puree. Press through fine-mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- Place berries, lime juice and sugar in blender and blend thoroughly.
- Combine with water in large pitcher. Stir to blend.
- Add mint and chill for several hours.
- Remove mint before serving.
- For best results, chill several hours before serving.
- Add sparking water, if desired.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for a frozen treat your kids will love!
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.