This simple recipe is quick and delicious! Ranch from the store is often high in fat, sodium, and other ingredients that should be low in your diet. Our healthier ranch rub still gives you that drool-worthy ranch flavor.
Makes: 4 Servings | Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Total Time: 30 min
- 2 tablespoons Ranch Mix
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk powder
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together for the Ranch Mix.
- Trim the excess fat off of the chicken, then slice thinly if it’s thick.
- Coat the chicken breasts with olive oil, then rub both sides with Ranch Mix. Allow the chicken to rest for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the chicken for 5–7 minutes each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.