Serving size: 2 cups
PREP TIME: 10 mins
We used air-popped popcorn to keep it light and healthy. We also used pumpkin pie spice to give it some yummy flavor, along with browned butter for a slightly caramel taste, without having to use any sugar.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook until the butter turns light brown and starts to smell sweet.
- Pour the browned butter over popcorn and toss well.
- Sprinkle with salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Toss until evenly dispersed.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! Our expert dietitians develop, create, and taste-test thousands of recipes every year, releasing new creations on the iFit blog each month. Go to blog.iFit.com to check them out!