PREP TIME: 10 MIN | COOK TIME: 0 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
We used air-popped popcorn to keep it light and healthy. We also used pumpkin pie spice to give it some yummy flavor, along with browned butter for a slightly caramel taste, without having to use any sugar.
● 2 tablespoons butter
● 10 cups air-popped popcorn
● 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat, stirring constantly.
2. Cook until the butter turns light brown and starts to smell sweet.
3. Pour the browned butter over popcorn and toss well.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pumpkin pie spice.
5. Toss until evenly dispersed.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.