This seasonal, delicious breakfast is packed full of nutrients. Pumpkin provides tons of vitamin A as well as vitamin C, E, and potassium. Oats are full of fiber, B-vitamins and many minerals, like iron and manganese.
Makes 1 serving | Serving size: 1 bowl
TOTAL TIME: 17 min
- 1⁄2 cup old-fashioned oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pecans (optional)
- In a small saucepan, bring the oats and almond milk to a simmer. Stir in the pumpkin and flax meal, then cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with chopped pecans, if desired, and enjoy!
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! Our expert dietitians develop, create, and taste-test thousands of recipes every year, releasing new creations on the iFit blog each month. Go to blog.iFit.com to check them out!