Fall is just about here, which means, cliché or not, it is time for pumpkin versions of our favorite recipes. This granola not only makes your home smell like fall, but it tastes amazing, as well.
PREP TIME: 5 MIN | COOK TIME: 25 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup pomegranate craisins
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, nuts, seeds, fruit, spices, sugar, and salt.
- Over medium-low heat, warm the coconut oil, syrup, and pumpkin in a saucepan.
- Once combined, pour warm mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix with a spoon so the dry
ingredients are well coated.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread the mixture evenly and bake between 20–30
minutes, or until the granola is golden brown. It’ll become crispy as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.