This pork tenderloin pairs perfectly with the citrusy cranberry sauce. It’s a great meal for Sunday dinner with your family. Pair it with a vegetable dish and homemade rolls for a truly impressive meal!
Ingredients: *Serves 6
For pork tenderloin:
- 2 ½ lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried sage
- ¼ tsp. ground allspice or cloves
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
For cranberry sauce:
- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. cloves
- Zest from 1 orange
- 1 chopped pear and/or apple (optional)
For pork tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix the garlic, thyme, sage, allspice, salt and pepper. Rub on
the pork and let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 140 degrees at
the thickest part of the meat.
4. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Serve with cranberry sauce.
For cranberry sauce
1. Place all ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan and simmer on the stove
until the cranberries start to pop and the sauce thickens.
2. Let cool and serve. Keeps in fridge up to one week.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.