Peach Days is on its way, which means you’re going to need some creative ways to use up those peaches! This Pork with Peaches and Basil combines tender grilled pork with a juicy peach marinade, topped with grilled peaches and basil! The perfect summer meal.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 fresh peaches, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Combine oil, two peaches, vinegar, maple syrup, basil and salt and pepper in blender or processor.
- Blend just until combined.
- Pour over pork and marinate two to three hours.
- Heat grill to high and turn down to medium.
- Grill over medium heat 10 minutes each side.
- Cut remaining peaches into halves and brush with olive or coconut oil. Place on grill, sliced-side down and grill 5-7 minutes. Serve with pork.
- If desired, after putting pork on the grill, pour marinade into a saucepan and boil for 10 minutes. The marinade will reduce and make a balsamic sauce to drizzle over pork and peaches. (Make sure to boil for 10 minutes to kill any bacteria from the raw meat juices.)
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.