PREP TIME: 10 MIN | COOK TIME: 15 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
This fancy dish is full of healthy fats! Salmon gives you much-needed nutrients like vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids. This dish is covered in a sauce that’s sweet with just a bit of a tang from the mustard
serving size: 4 oz
● 2 pounds salmon fillets
● 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
● 2 teaspoons olive oil
● 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
● ¼ cup almond meal
● ⅓ cup finely chopped pecans
● 1 teaspoon dried parsley
● ½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and arrange salmon fillets on a greased baking sheet.
2. Stir together the Dijon, olive oil, and maple syrup. Brush the salmon with the mixture.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the almond meal, pecans, parsley, and salt.
4. Pat the brushed fillets with the mixture and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes with a
fork. Cooking time will vary on the thickness of the fillets.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.