Savor the amazing peanut flavor in this large, protein-packed salad. With ginger, garlic, and peanut butter, you’ll to have a burst of flavor in every bite. Loaded with vegetables, it’s high in fiber, helping you stay full.
Makes: 1 Serving | Serving Size: 1 Salad
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 10 min
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce (or lettuce of choice)
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrots
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onions
- 4 ounces grilled chicken, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Dressing
- 2 tablespoon teriyaki sauce (low-sodium, gluten-free)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄3 cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Combine lettuce, veggies, and meat together.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl or cup and blend with an immersion blender using thewhip attachment.
- Drizzle salad with dressing, then toss.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.