Makes 8 servings
Serving size: 1 1⁄2 cups
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 25 mins
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 pound whole wheat pasta
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 11⁄2 cups water
- 1 (15-ounce) can low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 11⁄2 cups corn
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onions
- In a large stockpot, cook the ground turkey. Add green pepper and zucchini. Cook for 2 minutes. 2. Add all remaining ingredients (except for the cheese and green onions) and bring the pot to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green onions and enjoy!
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! Our expert dietitians develop, create, and taste-test thousands of recipes every year, releasing new creations on the iFit blog each month. Go to blog.iFit.com to check them out!