This recipe was created after our trip to Norway, where we got to enjoy some of the best salmon we’ve ever had. When we got home we created this easy, 1-sheet complete meal. The Salmon is flavored with garlic, fresh thyme, and dill. Dill is a very popular herb in Norway and gives the salmon a unique and fresh flavor.
Makes 4 servings ( Serving size: 1/4 sheet)
PREP TIME: 15 MIN | COOK TIME: 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 35 MIN
● 24 ounces baby potatoes, halved
● 1 zucchini, chopped
● 1 red onion, chopped
● 1 pound Norwegian Salmon
● 3 ounces butter
● 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
● 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 1⁄4 cup fresh thyme, chopped
● 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray a large 9 X 13 inch pan with cooking spray and layer the pan with the potatoes, zucchini and
red onion. Sprinkle the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste and set aside for now.
3. Pat the Salmon dry with a paper towel and then lay out the salmon on top of vegetables.
4. Cut the butter into pea sized pieces and spread out evenly on the salmon filet.
5. Sprinkle the salmon with salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, and dill.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.