These little cheesecakes have been lightened up with Greek yogurt. I love making them into mini, bite-sized versions, because it helps me with portion control and they’re easier to share.
PREP TIME: 20 MIN | COOK TIME: 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
● 11⁄2 cups gingersnap cookies
● 5 tablespoons melted butter
● 1⁄4 cup white sugar
● 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
● 1⁄2 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
● 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin purée
● 2 eggs
● 1⁄3 cup sugar
● 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon cinnamon
● 1⁄8 teaspoon cloves
● 1 tablespoon lemon zest
● 2 teaspoons cornstarch
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Prepare a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray or line with mini cupcake liners.
3. Pulse the gingersnap cookies in a blender or food processor until a crumbly texture.
4. In a large bowl, mix together the gingersnap crumbs, butter, and sugar.
5. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup.
6. Combine all ingredients for the filling in a blender until they’re smooth and creamy.
7. Pour over the crust.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Chill before serving.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.