Sweet ripe melon goes perfectly with the creamy and salty goat cheese. The sprinkle of basil and drizzle of balsamic vinegar elevate the flavor of this quick and easy meal or snack. Be sure to get good quality, whole wheat bread which can give you 5 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber!
Makes: 1 Serving | Serving Size: 1 Piece
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 5 min
- 1 piece whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- ¼ cup cantaloupe
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Top the toast with goat cheese and cantaloupe.
- Sprinkle with basil and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Enjoy immediately!
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.