In the dead of winter, sometimes you just need a tropical smoothie to brighten your day. This Mango Mint Smoothie Bowl combines mango with fresh mint leaves for a refreshing and tasty treat. Drink it from a cup or put it in a bowl and top with all your favorite toppings!
Ingredients: *Makes one smoothie bowl
- 1 cup mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice (almond, cows, soy,etc.)
- 1 heaping Tbsp. fresh mint
- Chia seeds
- Shredded coconut
- Cashew pieces
- Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Add more liquid if needed.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.