Makes 5 servings | Serving size: 1 cup
This simple dish is easy enough to make on any busy night or for a quick lunch. And with whole grain pasta and the added veggies, it’s nutritious, too!
- 8 ounces whole grain pasta
- 1½ cups frozen peas
- ½ cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Heat water to a boil in a medium-sized pot.
- Add the pasta, then cook for 9 minutes.
- Add peas to the pasta, then cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, then drain water.
- Stir in cheese and seasonings.