Makes 1 serving | Serving size: 1 sandwich
This is my absolute favorite quick breakfast recipe to use up hard-boiled eggs. Each serving of this recipe has 17 grams of protein to help start your day out right.
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 1 bacon strip, cooked
- ¼ cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic Aioli
Lemon Garlic Aioli
- ½ cup mayonnaise, made with olive oil
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Toast the whole wheat muffins
- Spread the Lemon Garlic Aioli on both halves of the English muffin.
- Layer with arugula, egg slices, and bacon.