This healthy take on chicken piccata isn’t dredged or fried, but still packs all the flavor! If you haven’t realized the true potential of your instant pot this recipe is going to blow your mind!!
Makes 8 Servings | Serving Size: 1 cup
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Total Time: 40 min
- 2 cups brown rice
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3.5 ounce) bottle capers, drained
- Place all the ingredients into the instant pot, except capers.
- Turn the instant pot on high pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes turn the vent to allow for a quick release.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.