This simple “casserole” is perfect for a weeknight dinner. It is easy, ready in 20 minutes, and has all of the comforting flavors of a classic chicken and rice casserole.
Makes 8 Servings | Serving Size: 1 cup
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Total Time: 20 min
- 1 1⁄2 cups quinoa
- 2 lbs chicken
- 1 leek, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 12 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into an instant pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 5 minutes, do a natural release for 10 minutes, and then turn the knob andquick release the rest of the way.
- Shred chicken and enjoy!=
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow along at ifit.com