Coriander, cumin, cinnamon, ginger and other spices create the perfect rub for this flavorful Indian Grilled Chicken!
Ingredients: *Yield: 4-6
- 6-8 chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. coriander
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1″ square piece fresh ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Mix all dry spices in a small bowl. (Can be stored for up to a month)
- Add ginger, honey and oil and stir to combine.
- Coat chicken pieces on all sides with spice mixture. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat grill on high and sear chicken for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Lower temperature to medium and grill chicken for about 10 minutes per side, or until juices run clear or internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
- Remove from grill and rest for 5-10 minutes until serving.
- Adjust the heat by adding more or less cayenne.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.