This is one of my favorite, healthy, summertime desserts. By grilling the peach, you caramelize some of the natural sugars, making it extra yummy. Top that with a little Greek yogurt and honey, and you have an amazing dessert! It comes together in minutes with 7 grams of protein and only 70 calories. If you prefer, you can just use vanilla Greek yogurt and skip the honey. You’re gonna love it!
A juicy seared peach topped with Greek yogurt.
Prep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 30 seconds
Makes 2 servings Serving size: 1⁄2 peach
1⁄2 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
1⁄2 tablespoon honey
1 large peach
- Heat up a grill or griddle.
- Combine yogurt and honey in a bowl.
- Slice the peach in half and remove the pit.
- Place the halves of the peach on the hot grill for about 30 seconds, or until the peach is seared. Place it on a plate with cut half facing up.
- Top the peach with yogurt mixture.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
*Chopped walnuts make a great topping for this sweet sundae
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! Our expert dietitians develop, create, and taste-test thousands of recipes every year, releasing new creations on the iFit blog each month. Go to blog.iFit.com to check them out!