PREP TIME: 10 MIN | COOK TIME: 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
The cilantro-lime butter in this recipe jazzes up the corn on the cob. If you prefer corn without grill marks, rub it down with the butter mixture first, then wrap in tin foil. Grill for 10 minutes on each side.
● 1⁄2 cup butter
● 1⁄4 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
● 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
1⁄2 lime, zested, and juiced
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
● Salt to taste
● Pepper to taste
● 12 ears of corn
1. In a food processor, combine all the ingredients (except the corn on the cob) into a food processor.
2. Mix until smooth.
3. Shuck the corn.
4. Grill on low for 5–10 minutes on each side, or until the corn is tender.
5. Rub with the butter mixture, then enjoy!
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.