Makes 12 Servings | Serving Size: 1 muffin
Total Time: 30 min
- 2 large, ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix bananas, applesauce, and brown sugar.
- Add pumpkin, carrots, and eggs.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and fill them about 2⁄3 full with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until you can insert a fork and it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve.
- You can either freeze them for long periods of time or store them in an airtight container for up to two days.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow along at ifit.com