This sweet, Asian chicken is a favorite the whole family will enjoy. To make this dish a more complete meal, pair this tasty chicken with brown rice and veggies
Makes: 4 Servings | Serving Size: 2 Tenders
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 40 min | Total Time: 45 min
- 11⁄2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a 9×13” pan with foil. Make sure there are no rips, otherwise the dressing will get on the bottomof the pan and cause a sticky mess.
- Spray the foil-lined pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread chicken tenders out evenly in the pan.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Flip the chicken over and bake another 15 minutes.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.