PREP TIME: 20 MIN | COOK TIME: 20 MIN| TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
Filled with sweet mangos and creamy coconut milk, it puts a tropical spin on the traditional dutch oven crisp. And to make it even more yummy, we topped it off with some crunchy coconut granola!
● 3 cups mangos, chopped
● 3 cups fresh blueberries
● 1⁄2 (15-ounce) can light coconut milk
● 1 1⁄2 cups Sweet-’n-Salty Coconut Granola
Sweet-’n-Salty Coconut Granola
● 3 cups old-fashioned oats (gluten-free, if needed)
● 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
● 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
● 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
● 1⁄3 cup honey (maple syrup for vegan)
● 3 tablespoons coconut oil
● 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Make the coconut granola ahead of time.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a large bowl, mix together oats, coconut, salt, and sugar.
4. Place honey and coconut oil in a small, microwaveable bowl.
5. Microwave for 30 seconds.
6. Stir, then add the vanilla.
7. Pour the honey mixture over the dry ingredients.
8. Stir to make sure oats are well coated.
9. Pour, then flatten out on a lined baking sheet.
10. Bake for 10 minutes, or until coconut is toasted.
11. Store in an airtight container.
12. To make the crisps, mix together mangos, blueberries, and coconut milk.
13. Divide between 3 mini (5-inch) dutch ovens (or 1 medium dutch oven).
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.