Makes 1 serving | Serving size: 1 omelette
PREP TIME: 5 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
TOTAL TIME: 15 min
Looking for a savory breakfast in bed option for Valentine’s? Your significant other will adore you for making them this filling, healthy, delicious breakfast.
- 2 strips bacon
- 11⁄2 cups spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook the bacon in a small skillet, then set aside.
- Sauté the spinach and chives in the bacon grease, then set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, flour salt, and pepper.
- Pour into the bacon-greased skillet.
- When the bottom side of eggs are cooked and the top is still a little runny, add the bacon and sautéed spinach and chives.
- Fold eggs over.
- Flip and press together the edges of the egg with the spatula.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow along at ifit.com