This delicious frittata is made with all of your favorite Thanksgiving leftovers. You can make this in a cast iron pan or my favorite way is to pour it into one of Camp Chef’s scone cast iron pans to create mini frittatas.
Makes 6 servings | Serving size: 1 slice
TOTAL TIME: 30 min
- 5 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups leftover stuffing (we recommend our Bacon Jalapeño Stuffing)
- 6 ounces leftover turkey breast, chopped
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the eggs and egg whites in a large bowl.
- Mix in cheese.
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick, oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Add the oil, stuffing, and turkey until heated and the stuffing has crisped up a bit.
- Add the arugula and cook until wilted—about 2–3 minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook until the edges are set—about 6–8 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the frittata is completely set and cooked through—about 8–10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then cut into 6 wedges, then serve!
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! Our expert dietitians develop, create, and taste-test thousands of recipes every year, releasing new creations on the iFit blog each month. Go to blog.iFit.com to check them out!