This vegetable dip is the perfect after-school snack. It’s creamy, delicious and definitely kid-approved. Serve it with veggies and/or crackers—it’s a quick and simple way for your kids, and you, to get a serving of vegetables in your diet!
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Vegetables and/or crackers for dipping (carrots, red peppers, cucumbers, snap peas, etc.)
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with sliced vegetables and/or crackers.
*Can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days.