Short on time or groceries? Got picky eaters? We’ve got you covered with this simple, quick, yet tasty dinner. Serve these creamy taquitos with a side salad, and you have yourself the perfect 15-minute dinner!
Makes 6 servings
PREP TIME: 5 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
TOTAL TIME: 15 min
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green chili verde salsa
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Mix chicken, Greek yogurt, cheese, and salsa together. 2. Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave them for 30 seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them, side-by-side, in a greased casserole dish, seam-side-down.
- Bake at 350 for 10–15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite Mexican side dishes!
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! Our expert dietitians develop, create, and taste-test thousands of recipes every year, releasing new creations on the iFit blog each month. Go to blog.iFit.com to check them out!