Need a yummy Christmas brunch or snack idea? These Cranberry Orange Muffins are full of flavor and bursting with cranberries in each bite. Add walnuts for an extra crunch!
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted to liquid
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Zest from 1 orange
- 1 cup whole fresh/frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put 12 paper muffin liners in a cupcake pan.
- Mix all ingredients until just combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin pan and bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
Note: *This can also be made into a bread loaf instead of muffins. This recipe will make 1 loaf. Doubles beautifully.
For more recipes like this visit, Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.