Chunky Monkey Popsicles are a delicious, homemade frozen treat made with coconut milk, cocoa powder, bananas and nuts. The perfect cool-down summer treat!
Ingredients: *Makes 6 popsicles
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 banana
- Popsicle mold (6 count)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine coconut milk, cocoa powder, honey and peanut butter in a powerful blender and mix until incorporated.
- Chop banana into small slices.
- Place banana pieces in popsicle molds and press firmly to keep in place.
- Carefully pour coconut milk mixture into molds, filling almost to the tops. Place in freezer for one to two hours, or until frozen.
- Combine chocolate chips and oil in microwaveable bowl and melt in microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir to melt completely and cool slightly.
- Working quickly, dip ends of popsicles in chocolate and then top with crushed peanuts.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.