Makes 9 servings | Serving size: 1 piece
1 hr 15 min
Nothing is better than breakfast on Christmas morning…but who wants to spend all day cooking and losing out on all that family time? This easy oven omelette takes only fifteen minutes to prep and then you just bake it!
● 1⁄2 cup green onions, diced
● 1 red pepper, diced
● 1 green pepper, diced
● 2 cups potatoes, cubed
● 1 pound breakfast sausage
● 4 eggs
● 6 egg whites
● 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
● 1⁄2 cup milk
● 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium skillet, cook breakfast sausage on medium-high heat until cooked through. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
3. In a medium pot, boil water. Add potatoes. Boil until they can be easily pierced with a for —about 8 minutes. Drain the water and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, yogurt, milk, and pepper until smooth.
5. In a 9×13” pan, evenly spread sausage and vegetables. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
6. Bake for 60 minutes
7. Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 9 pieces.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! Our expert dietitians develop, create, and taste-test thousands of recipes every year, releasing new creations on the iFit blog each month. Go to blog.iFit.com to check them out!