PREP TIME: 10 MIN | COOK TIME: 15 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
This is a light, flavor-packed version of an old restaurant favorite. Lettuce wraps are a great alternative to rice when it comes to Asian foods. They allow the main flavors to come through while adding a satisfying crunch.
Servings: 4 Serving size: 3 lettuce wraps
● 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
● 1 tablespoon garlic powder
● 2 teaspoons sesame oil
● 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
● 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
● 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
● 1 teaspoon Sriracha
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 1 pound chicken breast, minced (similar to ground chicken)
● 1 white onion, minced
● 2 zucchini, minced
● 1 red pepper, minced
● 1 head iceberg lettuce
● 3⁄4 cup green onions, minced
● 3⁄4 cup unsalted, chopped peanuts (optional)
1. Mix ginger, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, and Sriracha in a small bowl until well
combined. Set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add sauce and cook another 5
minutes on medium-high. Add onion, zucchini and pepper. Cook until tender.
3. Serve in a lettuce leaf with 1⁄2 cup of chicken and veggies, 1 tablespoon green onions, and 1
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.