Wrap dinner up with these one-pot Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Leafy green lettuce filled with honey-soy chicken, mangos, sweet peppers and cashews! A healthy, protein-packed meal that comes together in less than 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. ginger, peeled and grated
- Zest AND juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. hoisin
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 1 bunch green onions (about 6-7 onions)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch + 2 Tbsp. cold water
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1 mango
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/4 cup red cabbage
- 1 cucumber
- 1 head leafy green or romaine lettuce
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and stir together.
- Combine chicken, onions and peppers in pan and sauté until chicken is cooked.
- Pour sauce into pan.
- Stir cornstarch and water together until starch is dissolved; add to pan.
- Cook until slightly thickened and hot.
- Crush cashews.
- Chop mango, cilantro, cabbage and cucumber.
- Wash lettuce and separate leaves. Dry completely.
- Place hot chicken mixture on lettuce leaf.
- Add toppings as desired.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.