The combination of prosciutto and melon makes this salad the perfect summertime meal! It’s the perfect balancing act for your tastebuds, creating a slightly spicy, sweet-’n-salty meal.
Makes: 1 Serving | serving Size: 1 Salad
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Total Time: 5 min
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup sliced cantaloupe
- 1 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine the arugula, melon, prosciutto, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Top with goat cheese immediately before serving.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.