Full of fresh vegetables and protein, this stir fry comes together in less than 30 minutes for a quick weeknight meal.
Makes: 6 Servings | Serving Size: 2/3 Cup
Prep Time: 1o min | Cook Time: 20 min | Total Time: 30 min
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium soy sauce (gluten-free if necessary)
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil (divided)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili paste
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 11⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- Whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, ginger, garlic, honey, chili paste, and hoisin sauce in a medium bowl. Whisk in the cornstarch until no lumps remain and set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons sesame oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add the steak and cook for 3-5 minutes. Next, add the vegetables and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Pour the stir fry sauce over the meat and vegetables and continue to cook until the sauce thickens and the vegetables are tender (about 5-10 minutes).
- Serve over rice, quinoa, or Cauliflower Rice.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.