PREP TIME: 20 min COOK TIME: 20 min TOTAL TIME: 40 min
Makes 16 servings|Serving size: 3 ounces
Our coworkers challenged us to create a baked chicken nugget that was comparable to their favorite restaurant’s grilled chicken nuggets—and I think we nailed it! This is the perfect recipe to serve a crowd at any party!
- ½ cup pickle juice
- ½ cup milk
- 4 pounds chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepperOptional dipping sauces
- Creamy BBQ Dipping sauce
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Buffalo sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix together pickle juice and milk. Add the chicken, then cover and allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, mix together powdered sugar and all of the seasonings (garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt, smoked paprika, black pepper) and set aside.
- Once chicken has marinated for 20 minutes, prepare a baking pan and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Drain the chicken and toss with the seasoning mixture, space chicken out on the greased baking pan, making sure none of the pieces are touching.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is white throughout.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.