Serving size: 2 apple pizzas
PREP TIME: 5 min
TOTAL TIME 5 min
- 1 large apple
- 2 tablespoons nut or seed butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Slice the apples into circles about 1⁄4 inch thick.
- Core out the center of the apple slices and spread the nut or seed butter evenly across all apple slices.
- Top with your favorite toppings!
*Nutrition analysis based on 2 tablespoons almond butter, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon honey.
This recipe is contributed by @iFit, inspiring you to live a healthier, fitter life. Follow them for more fitness and healthy eating ideas.