This Almond Cake recipe uses five basic ingredients to create a chewy, almond-infused treat, perfect for topping with berries and powdered sugar. It’s the perfect dessert for Sunday night when you’re craving something sweet but don’t have time to spend hours in the kitchen. All it takes is five minutes to mix together and 25 minutes in the oven, and this tasty treat is on your table and ready to eat!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a pie or tart pan.
3. In a large microwavable bowl, melt the butter until liquid.
4. Add all the ingredients and mix until incorporated.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean.
6. Serve with fruit or ice cream.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.