These muffins are flour-free, making them a wonderful option for a variety of diet restrictions! So try these muffins—they make a yummy breakfast or snack!
Makes: 12 Servings | Serving Size: 2 Mini Muffins
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Total Time: 20 min
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder (homemade for paleo)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a mini muffin tin.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Mix until smooth. Pour into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.