PREP TIME: 5 MIN | COOK TIME:0 MIN | TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
These amazing power balls taste just like a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich! They are a great after school snack for kids or a sweet treat.
● 1⁄2 cup almond butter
● 1⁄2 cup dates
● 1 cup cranberries (sweetened with apple juice)
● 1⁄2 cup almonds
● 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon cinnamon
● 2 tablespoons water
1. Line a pan with parchment or wax paper.
2. Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined.
3. Roll the dough into 24 equally sized balls, then place them on the pan.
4. Chill if desired.
5. Store in an airtight container.
The nutrition team at iFit is dedicated to providing delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and healthy! For more recipes be sure to follow @iFit.