Smoothie bowls are a fun way to mix up your usual breakfast routine. Not only are they quick to make, but they’re extremely versatile! You can pick your favorite frozen berries and toppings to make your perfect smoothie in a bowl.
Ingredients: *Makes 2 large smoothie bowls
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen or fresh banana
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk of your choice (coconut, almond, cows, soy, etc.)
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Nut butter, oats, granola, chia seeds, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, almond slices, etc.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour in a large bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.