Father’s Day is coming up, which means it’s time to get out the meat and fire up the grill! This 4-Ingredient Grilled Pepper Chicken is the easiest chicken you’ll ever make, and incredibly versatile.
- 1 1/2-2 pounds chicken tenders
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp. freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill.
- Thoroughly drain chicken. Toss with evoo in a mixing bowl.
- Add garlic salt and pepper. Stir to coat chicken.
- Grill chicken over medium heat, about four minutes per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Serve this peppery chicken in a salad, with grilled veggies, in a southwest chicken bowl, in a wrap or sandwich or as chicken tacos. It will give any dish a delicious, spicy kick!
For more recipes like this, visit Kiwi & Carrot, produced by our food blogger, Sarah Romero.